The Florida Mosquito Control Association was founded in 1922 with the primary mission
to promote effective and environmentally sound control of disease-transmitting
and pestiferous mosquitoes and other arthropods of public health importance, develop
and enhance public interest, awareness, and support for the control of mosquitoes,
and provide for the scientific advancement of members through our meetings, training
In support of our mission, the FMCA has facilitated the digitizing and public release
of the total accumulated knowledge of the Association since 1922.
As such, all publications in the
FMCA Archives published by the
Florida Mosquito Control Association is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
If you have FAMA/FMCA documents you would like to submit to the the Archives, or
have questions about use of the Archive documents, please email the FMCA Archives
The FMCA would like to thank the following persons and organizations for facilitating
the digitizing of the the FMCA archive.
- Dr. Gordon Patterson of the Florida Institute of Technology and FMCA Archival Committee Co-Chair
- Dr. Roxanne Connelly of the University of Florida and FMCA Archival Committee Co-Chair
- Gregory Ross of the University of Florida and FMCA Archival Committee Member
- Florida Institute of Technology
- Florida Medical Entomology Laboratory (UF/IFAS)